Download the declaration of conformity
Getting started with Hub’O:
– A primary guide for a good start with Hub’O configuration and use.
Human Machine Interface:
– A description of the H.M.I. (LCD screen and user button)
Hub’O – Server exchange description:
– A complete description of Hub’O behaviour with the remote server (to be read to understand how the server should work)
– A description of the ModBus interface (on TCP/IP or RS485) available on Hub’O with firmware version 02.00 or higher.
Firmware update :
- Firmware V01.03 :
- Works with HTTP(S) server only, that needs to be implemented by the user
- Firmware V02.00 :
- Can work both with a HTTP(S) server or through the ModBus interface (TCP or RS485)
- It is not mandatory to have a HTTP(S) server enabled, Hub’O can work in a standalone mode and can be interrogated and configured only through the ModBus interface and its USB ports
- How to update Hub’O firmware through USB :
- 1/ Place the 2 files from the zip (s_010_XXXX and s_010.manifest) directly at the root of a FAT (or FAT32) formatted USB stick
- 2/ Plug the USB stick into a free USB port and wait until the Hub’O gateway reboots itself (it takes around 2 to 5 min)
- 3/ The USB stick can be removed from Hub’O. The Hub’O firmware has been updated!
« Make-cfg » is a tool that allows a signature file to be generated from a Hub’O configuration file.
« Make-manifest » is tool that allows a signature file to be generated from:
– a Hub’O configuration file
– an authorised end-devices list
– a ModBus interface configuration file
ModBus Doctor :
A free ModBus client available online. It can be very useful to test our Hub’O ModBus interface !