Download the declaration of conformity
Getting started with Hub'O:
- A primary guide for a good start with Hub'O configuration and use.
Human Machine Interface:
- A description of the H.M.I. (LCD screen and user button)
Hub'O - Server exchange description:
- A complete description of Hub'O behaviour with the remote server (to be read to understand how the server should work)
- A description of the ModBus interface (on TCP/IP or RS485) available on Hub'O with firmware version 02.00 or higher.
Firmware update : Latest firmware should be used in most cases.
- Firmware V01.03 :
- Works with HTTP(S) server only, that needs to be implemented by the user
- Firmware V02.00 :
- Can work both with a HTTP(S) server or through the ModBus interface (TCP or RS485)
- It is not mandatory to have a HTTP(S) server enabled, Hub'O can work in a standalone mode and can be interrogated and configured only through the ModBus interface and its USB ports
- Firmware V02.02 :
- Fixed issue to connect to Modbus after TCP Link failure. Notice that connecting from new TCP client after abnormal disconnection, may require up to 2'30" delay.
- Fixed issue concerning float management of AnalogInput/PresentValue attribute in Modbus register
- Add management of 'Present value' of Multistate output cluster
- How to update Hub'O firmware through USB :
- 1/ Place the 2 files from the zip (s_010_XXXX and s_010.manifest) directly at the root of a FAT (or FAT32) formatted USB stick
- 2/ Plug the USB stick into a free USB port and wait until the Hub'O gateway reboots itself (it takes around 2 to 5 min)
- 3/ The USB stick can be removed from Hub'O. The Hub'O firmware has been updated!
"Make-cfg" is a tool that allows a signature file to be generated from a Hub'O configuration file.
"Make-manifest" is tool that allows a signature file to be generated from:
- a Hub'O configuration file
- an authorised end-devices list
- a ModBus interface configuration file
ModBus Doctor :
A free ModBus client available online. It can be very useful to test our Hub'O ModBus interface !