Download the declaration of conformity
Getting started with Hub’O:
– A first guide for a good start with Hub’O configuration and use.
Human Machine Interface:
– A description of the H.M.I. (LCD screen and user button)
Hub’O – Server exchange description:
– A complete description of Hub’O behavior with the distant server (to read to understand how the server should work)
– A description of the ModBus interface (on TCP/IP or RS485) available on Hub’O with a firmware version higher or equal to 02.00.
Last Firmware :
1/ Put the 2 files from the zip (s_010_XXXX and s_010.manifest) directly at the root of a FAT (or FAT32) formatted USB stick.
2/ Plug the USB stick on an available USB port and wait until the Hub’O gateway reboot by itself (it takes around 2 to 5 min)
3/ The USB stick can be removed from Hub’O, the Hub’O firmware have been upgraded !
The « Make-cfg » tool, that allows to generate a signature file from a Hub’O configuration file.
The « make-manifest » tool, that allows to generate a signature file from :
– a Hub’O configuration file
– an allowed end-devices list
– a ModBus interface configuration file