Live Objects LPWA (Orange) tutorial
Live Objects is a SaaS (Sofware as a Service) providing a set of tools for IoT / M2M solution integrators that want to interconnect devices or connected « things » and business applications.
After logging in, you will be redirected to the home page.
• Devices: consists of a list of equipements and its state. You can add a device by selecting « register a device » button. Only OTAA mode is available via the customer portal.
Enter the name of the device, the DevEUI, AppEUI, and AppKey. for the field profile, choose between the following types:
Do NOT use the following profiles:
It is possible to select a device to have access to its different information, and also its Uplink and Downlink communications.
You can send Downlink frames by selecting the button « Send » on the Downlink tab.
• Users: returns a list of users with their roles and account status.
• Api keys: contains a list of Api keys( temporary key created when the user authenticates on the portal) .
• Msgs queues: A message queue (FIFO) helps you consume data and prevent data loss from MQTT disconnections. Messages are persisted until a MQTT client is available and acknowledges the message.
• Data: this page lists all received frames and display network data (SNR, RSSI, SF).