Download the declaration of conformity
Getting started with Hub'O:
- A primary guide for a good start with Hub'O configuration and use.
Human Machine Interface:
- A description of the H.M.I. (LCD screen and user button)
Hub'O - Server exchange description:
- A complete description of Hub'O behavior with the remote server (to be read to understand how the server should work)
- A description of the ModBus interface (on TCP/IP or RS485) available on Hub'O with firmware version 02.00 or higher.
How to update Hub'O firmware through USB
- Download th required (latest) firmware
- Uncompress the downloaded Firmware
- Place the 2 files from the zip (s_010_XXXX and s_010.manifest) directly at the root of a FAT (or FAT32) formatted USB stick
- Plug the USB stick into a free USB port and wait until the Hub'O gateway reboots itself (it takes around 2 to 5 min)
- The USB stick can be removed from Hub'O. The Hub'O firmware has been updated!
- Firmware V02.09 : ** Please update to latest firmware as soon as possible **
IMPORTANT Fix : HUB'O may loose its current Modbus table in some case of unexpected reboot, like "quick successives power failures".
"Make-cfg" is a tool that allows a signature file to be generated from a Hub'O configuration file.
"Make-manifest" is tool that allows a signature file to be generated from:
- a Hub'O configuration file
- an authorised end-devices list
- a ModBus interface configuration file
ModBus Doctor :
A free ModBus client available online. It can be very useful to test our Hub'O ModBus interface !