Declaration of conformity
Download the declaration of conformity
Getting started with Hub'O:
- A primary guide for a good start with Hub'O configuration and use.
Human Machine Interface:
- A description of the H.M.I. (LCD screen and user button)
Hub'O - Server exchange description:
- A complete description of Hub'O behavior with the remote server (to be read to understand how the server should work)
- A description of the ModBus interface (on TCP/IP or RS485) available on Hub'O with firmware version 02.00 or higher.
How to update Hub'O firmware
- Download th required (latest) firmware (.zip) (See "Firmware Download" below)
- Uncompress the downloaded Firmware
- Place the 2 files from the zip (s_010_XXXX and s_010.manifest) directly at the root of a FAT (or FAT32) formatted USB stick
- Plug the USB stick into a free USB port and wait until the Hub'O gateway reboots itself (it takes around 2 to 5 min)
- The USB stick can be removed from Hub'O. The Hub'O firmware has been updated!
Or through file upload (since HUBO with FW v2.10)
- Download th required (latest) firmware below (.zip) (See "Firmware Download" below)
- Under the "Administration" pane of Hub'O, select the Downloaded Zip file then click <Upload firmware>
- Wait about 2 or 3 minutes before until has completed and Hub'O has rebooted itself.
- Firmware V02.10Beta10 : ** Please update to latest firmware as soon as possible **
- "Modbus redirection" of decoded data fields to specifics registers, is now possible through personalisable "Watteco sensors profiles".
- The online "Sensor frame encoder" is now available on HUB'O as a standalone service in a specific "End device configuration" pane.
- The "End-device association" pane gives now some useful informations abouts Sensors radio connectivity.
- The gateway can be reboot, or reset in factory configuration, from Admistration menu.
- A new version of firmware file now can directly be loaded from Administration menu. This avoid necessity of compatible USB.
- Important Fix on V02.10Beta9 : Modbus table parsing may cause failure in redirection search, when sparsed list of device.
Even if not yet finalized because of work ongoing on sensors profiles, this Beta version worth the installation.
Do not hesitate to comeback toward us for any comment (support-form).
- Firmware V02.09 :
IMPORTANT Fix : HUB'O may loose its current Modbus table in some case of unexpected reboot, like "quick successives power failures".
"Make-cfg" is a tool that allows a signature file to be generated from a Hub'O configuration file.
"Make-manifest" is tool that allows a signature file to be generated from:
- a Hub'O configuration file
- an authorised end-devices list
- a ModBus interface configuration file
ModBus Doctor :
A free ModBus client available online. It can be very useful to test our Hub'O ModBus interface !